H&M Brush Review




As a seventeen year old girl with no job, funding my makeup addiction is difficult. I think the most expensive part of makeup is makeup brushes. I asked for expensive makeup brushes for Christmas but I've been looking for cheaper alternatives. A few months ago I brought a blush and foundation brush duo from H&M and I absolutely love it! Its lasted really well for £2.99 and is amazing quality. I don't use the brush to apply my foundation (I use my fingers or a sponge), I use it to apply highlighter and for contouring. I've had this brush for ages and it hasn't broken or got damaged which is quite surprising for me. I honestly love it so much that I brought a Smokey eye and eyeliner duo brush for £1.99 the other day. The smokey eye end of the brush is amazing at blending and for applying eyeshadow to your crease. I haven't used the brush for eyeliner but I used it as an eyebrow brush and it works perfectly. Its super easy to use and I am defiantly buying more brushes from H&M. If your looking for a good affordable brand of makeup brushes ... Look no further.

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here, and on Twitter and Instagram @heyyitsgeorgie,
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to give these brushes a go! I want real techniques brushes but don't have the money! :)
    Anna
    www.its-Annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really want the real techniques as well ... But these are such a cheap alternative ... Let me know if you try them x

      Delete