2017 LET'S GET SICKENING!!!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been that present but Christmas was quite busy. With seeing family and work and revision for mocks (that went badly) and watching Netflix I haven't found the time. Anyway, to put it bluntly, 2016 has been an absolute shitshow not just for me, but for the entire world. I want to make 2017 better for me so I thought I'd share my five goals with you with th hope it makes me more likely to stick with them. 

1. Revise more. I've brought myself a calendar so I can plan my resign because I've got my A2 exams  coming up and I really want to do as well as I can. I have thre exams in one day (yes, six hours of exams on a Friday) and I'm not going to as well I can because I'm going to be exhausted so I need to do really well on my retakes and other units so I need to work my tiny little butt off to do that.

2. Be more social. So I case you couldn't tell, I don't get out muck but that's something that's going to change this year. I really want to make the effort to visit my friends at uni (,a inky for the great drag shows in London) and just go out with my fiends at college more. 

3. Make my own descions. So I try to make people happy instead of making my own descions which I wouldn't reccomend. So when I'm making imports descions, like if I want to go to uni or not, that is going to my choice and not my mum or my teacher because I'm the only one who knows what I want and I'm going to stand by that.

4. Be more careful with my spending. So I spent a lot of money over the Christmas period on stuff that I didn't need. when my bank statement arrived I nearly had heart failure at how thick it was. When I'm buying something (espically online) I'm going to think so I really need that before I buy it because if I go to uni I'm going to need all the money I can get. 

5. Eat healthier. So I eat a lot of crap and I've had "food issues" on and off for the past two years and 2017 is the year I'm going to get rid of it forever. So I've decided that eating healthier will help me fell better and stop all the issues I've had in the past. 

What are your New Years resolutions? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment