TOP FIVE DRAG RACE QUEENS



Hey guys! So if you don't know me very well this post might seem a bit weird but let me  just share a quick fact about me. I love drag queens. Rupauls drag race is my favourite show and I just love the art of drag (which does sound a bit weird). So I thought to celebrate the 9th season I'd do a few posts about my favourite drag queens and my favourite episodes from the show because the anticipation is literally killing me. So I thought I'd share my favourite queens from past seasons even though the task was quite difficult. Before I start, a few special mentions to Adore, Sharon, Latrice and Raja who were close to being on this list. 

5. Raven. The true winner of season 2. I think Raven has been very influential after drag race with her great makeup and fashion sense. Honestly the girl always looks flawless, seriously I dare you to try and find a bad photo of Raven. I also feel like there were two more challenges she should have won but we don't want to start that one again. I'm just a huge fan of her polished looks and I'm obsessed with fashion photo ruview. 

4. Trixie Mattel. Trixie is one of those queens that defiantly improved after her season. I actually like her on her season and was so excited when she was brought back. I think she was holding back with her makeup and comedy and was super excited when UNHhhh came out (if you haven't seen it get on the world of wonder YouTube channel now) because she just cracks me up. Also her style and makeup is very original and I love it. 

3. Jinkx Monsoon.  I have always been a jinkx monsoon fan and she deserved to win. I went to see her in late November for her Christmas show with Major Scales and it was the funniest show I've been to. Even if you weren't a fan you would have been after the show because it was incredible. If you get a chance to see Jinkx you honestly won't regret it. 

2. Katya. I'm not even going to try to spell her full name. Can we just talk about how amazing Katya was on All Stars. Her read you wrote you verse had me shook. I think Katya is one of the funniest queens to come on drag race and her mum is just adorable. I also like katyas weird style and accessories and she deserved to win all stars. #rigged. (Joking don't hurt me I still love Alaska). 

1. Bianca Del Rio. I feel this needs no explanation. Her looks are always flawless and she always cracks me up. I'm so excited to see her next month, it's gonna be amazing. 

Do you watch Rupaul's drag race and if so do you agree with my list? Let me know who your favourite RPDR queen is in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment