MISGUIDED WISHLIST


Anyone else have a huge obsession with Misguided or is it just me. I feel like a huge portion of my pay check goes to them and they should be really greatful for my business. I've never had an issue with them, my orders always been right and the clothes I brought have lasted. I also love the fact they have deficient themes in their website because I basically live in black and love anything slightly more edgy and grunge style. I added a few things on here that I would love to wear when I get my confidence back with how I look and I think I might get back to feeling confident in a shorter dress much quicker than I think. Fingers crossed. Anyway these are the five things I actually need from Misguided but don't be afraid to put some links in the comments to items you want as well.... so I can defiantly not buy them. 

1. Black scarf print kimono playsuit £28
2. Burgundy roll sleeve crop top £6
3. Black floral print dress £18
4. Black suede studded dungaree playsuit 
5. Tortoise shell black sock boots £24
6. Black striped playsuit £15

Let me know which one of these is your favourite in the comments. I defiantly need 2 and 4! 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment